Monday, January 30, 2012

Who wants to Earn extra money doing what we love to do.. Shop :)





This seems like a great opportunity to get extra cash while I shop!! I am going to join I know other people have joined and have gotten cash, gift cards, and love doing it!!

Nielson HomeScan has limited new openings for your opinions. Join the National Consumer Panel today! They give you a scanner and you scan your purchases each week and then electronically send them the information from your scanner.

The openings for sign ups usually doesn’t last long so hurry on over.

Here are some comments from 2 members of Nielson National Consumer Panel:

“I got a phone call from Nielson TV Ratings, they are sending me a TV watching diaries to fill out for one week and in return, I get $30!”

“Love this program, it does take a little time but SO worth it. I have received cash, gift cards, and have fun doing it.”


Just click on the link below:



Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB





No comments:

Post a Comment