Saturday, November 24, 2012

Honest Company= **FREE** Baby Care Trial Sized Bundle ONLY $5.95 Shipped!!!

 
(Sample picture above)

Super Deal!! Right now from The Honest Company, for a limited time you can get a FREE trial Honest Discovery Kit …it is a 7-day trial kit which includes a specially designed sample pack of diapers and wipes OR the bath, skin, and cleaning products. You just pay $5.95 for shipping and handling! 

Just click below:



Here is what a reader said in an email to me:

I have been enrolled in this company for a few months now and I love the products! At first I wondered because of the shipping costs but it is worth the $5.95 to check it out! You can order both the diaper and essential trials at the same time, only $5.95 shipping (I did). It comes with 7 diapers, small pk of wipes, lotion, shampoo/body wash, hand soap, healing balm, laundry soap. Love the stuff I received! I have since ordered more!! Thanks for the heads up a few months ago!

-Connie G 



Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB


No comments:

Post a Comment