Saturday, December 15, 2012

*****YUMM!!!! Best Cupcakes Ever!!*****




Okay so today I had to wonder off to the only place in the area that sells my favorite Christmas Ham. I entered the Allentown Farmers Market; and as I was browsing all the stands I happened to come across "AMY'S SWEETS & TREATS" it is simply amazing!! Anyone in The Allentown, PA area needs to try these cup cakes.













     This is just a example of how GREAT this bakery is.... Here is a Chocolate Peanut butter Cup Cake... FILLED with Peanut Butter Cookie Dough! It was Beyond Amazing!!!





Here is the information to locate this wonderful shop:

Check Out there face book Page ~~> Amy's Sweets & Treat

They are located inside the Allentown Farmers market & Also,  At 1825 W. Chew Street, Allentown, PA 18104 and you can call in an order at 610-216-2254 



Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB

4 comments: