Sunday, December 2, 2012

**HOT DEAL** Check Out What I Found at Totsy! Plus, New members get **FREE Shipping**

 


Your not believe the hot deal I just found! I’m going to grab a few Christmas presents with this sweet deal at Totsy!  They have over 80 kids purses & bags all priced at $8.00 or LOWER! They have everything from Disney Princesses to Thomas they train. They also have Dora, Batman, Mickey and Minnie, Sponge Bob, Panda bears, Kirmit The Frog and the teenage style purses are to die for!! I’m pretty sure your going to like this one. You can also snag FREE Shipping with orders over $75.00 or if you are new to Totsy your first order ships FREE!!


 


Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB


No comments:

Post a Comment