Saturday, December 8, 2012

NCP Announced They Added New Zip Codes Available!


NCP just announced that they added NEW zip codes, so if you have been trying it is time to try again!! Join the National Consumer Panel today to make your consumer voice heard and earn great rewards! 


So you've seen my posts for NCP and probably asked, "What exactly is this?"  Well, it's super simple! When locations open for your zip code, NCP will send you this a scanner.


When you shop, you scan the barcode of each item, then answer a few questions such as "Did you use a coupon?" 

Once you have scanned your items, you place the
scanner in the cradle then submit your data to NCP online. Each transmission earns you points, that you can redeem for gifts or gift cards!!! I just opened my account to show you some of the gifts available:
Household
TOYS
KITCHEN PRODUCTS
EVEN GIFT CARDS!!!!


Scanning your purchases isn't the only way to earn points!!! You can
 also enter your online purchases and fuel purchases, too!!!
They also offer surveys that you can complete, to earn even more points!!!





Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB
 

4 comments:

  1. no such luck again. and they wouldnt even let me use my new address either. kept saying incorrect address or something. granted i only moved next door and i doubt that had anything to do with the rejection. still saying not accepting households in my area

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it doesn't say anything about not accepting people in your area and lets you answer questions past your address does that mean your area is open?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says I have an INVALID LAST NAME?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying for at least a year, and I always get that they are not accepting households in my area :(

    ReplyDelete