Thursday, December 13, 2012

***SUPER FABULOUS*** Amazon Deal =: VTech MobiGo 2 Touch Learning System Only $29.99 Shipped!!



Looking for a Vtech Learning System? Then head over to Amazon to pick up this VTech MobiGo 2 Touch Learning System in pink (Reg. $59.99!) + FREE shipping with Amazon Prime or Super Saver Shipping  ***FREE 1-day shipping if you purchase this item using your Discover Card or Cashback Bonus. Just Enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout***



Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB



3 comments:

  1. I know my daughter would like this for her daughter, but my grandchild is just a bit too young yet, only 18 months (the recommended age is 36 months to 8 years.)
    this price is really a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great price! Thanks! This is on our list of things to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up, my daughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete