Monday, December 31, 2012

SWEET!! ****FREE Vaseline Moisture at Target!****



HURRY over and print out this new $1/1 Vaseline Lotion Item, 3 oz or larger Target coupon and take it on over to your local Target! They currently have 3 oz tubs of Vaseline for just $0.97, which makes this FREE after the coupon!




Buy (1) Vaseline Total Moisture (3 oz.) – $0.97 (Regular Price)
Use $1/1 Vaseline Lotion Item, 3 oz or larger Target coupon (Coupon will be adjusted down automatically)
Final Price: FREE after coupon!


Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great deal! This is a great way to stock up for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! I luv this product and I like to keep one in my handbag as in the winter I have to apply dabs during the day!!! COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! With this cold weather I need this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete