Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Walgreens = ****Cottonelle At A Good Price!****


Running low on toilet Paper?? I am and I only buy it two time a year ... Spring & Fall, yes it is true I have a dedicated area in my house where it goes and it is getting might low!


So I needed to find a deal... Here is a decent one:

Buy (1) 12 Pack of Cottonelle Toilet Paper - $5.00
- Use $.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper, 9 rolls+ from the 1/13 SS
Plus, -Use $1.00/1 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue, 12 ct - Walgreens Feb. Savings Book
= ONLY $3.50 a 12 Pack which breaks down to $.29 a roll, not bad!! 





This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You Krazy, Coupon Club!!
 




Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE

Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB
  


2 comments:

  1. Cottonelle is the only kind of paper I can use, so I am very happy to learn about this deal! I'll be headed to Walgreens after work. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That really is a good deal for Cottonelle.

    ReplyDelete