Friday, January 11, 2013

Zulily: Nino Bossi Studded Satchel & Other Bags Up To 70% OFF!!



New today on the daily deal site Zulily is up to 70% off Nino Bossi Handbags. I really like the Red Studded Satchel bag it also comes it 4 other colors :) Inspired by the runways of Paris and Milan, Nino Bossi Handbags offers clean, minimal design in Italian leather. The brand understands that modern women need durability, function and style too. When you browse the Nino Bossi collection, you’ll find bags to suit your busy lifestyle and keep you feeling fashionable day after day.Shipping starts at $5.95, and if you buy something today you get free shipping for the rest of the weekend!


To check out these and more great deals, head over to Zulily here.


Also, You can sign up so you never miss a great sale from Zulily ~~> HERE



Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB

11 comments:

  1. I love Zulilly, I have bought many things from them. I also have an obsession with purses, bags, satchels etc; this is a dangerous combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. zulilly has such great deals!! this one is just one of many! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They always have such great products-- I love shopping there-- wish I had the extra cash to spend right now--but Im still gona window shop and dream--lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!The color is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know this brand, love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty purse i like the red, great price

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Zulilly,even though I never have purchased anything from them yet....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this purse. and the color is just what I love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purse is beautiful very nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always here about great deals from Zulily but I'm not certain I've shopped there yet. If I haven't it looks like I've been really missing out! What a deal!

    ReplyDelete