Saturday, February 2, 2013

****Possible- FREE 20 oz. Coke Product – HURRY!****


Head over to possibly win 40 My Coke Rewards Points… enough for a FREE 20 oz Coke Product:
  • Go to Subway Footlong Frenzy and enter your email
  • Enter your info and use code "SOUTHWEST" in the box… you may un-check the email subscribe box.
  • See if you won…. Idid that is my confirmation above!!
  • Then, check your email for 40 FREE My Coke Rewards Points code - will takes a few minutes to arrive!
  • Next, go enter code at My Coke Rewards and redeem for a FREE 20 oz Coke Product


I just received and added my points to my account!! 





This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You Krazy, Coupon Club!!
 




Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE

Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB



No comments:

Post a Comment