Saturday, April 13, 2013

Remember I told you about the Huggies Deal at CVS! I stocked Up!





So yesterday I told you I did the Huggies Deal at CVS. Well, today I decided since I had my dads card and 35.00 in ECBs sitting on it (Thanks Dad for always letting me use your card!) I would do it again. 

My total in 2 Days after using expiring ECBs & Coupons was $7.98 and that included tax! (This price is after I got $10.00 ECB back for $30.00 on both cards, so I got $20.00 total)  Not bad for 7 Packs of Diapers and to huge packs of pull ups that have 51 in each! 

What cost me the most was the pull ups. Even though the 51 count was on sale for $19.99 a pack I had to rely on ECBs to bring the price down on them.

Here is the~~> Huggies Deal ~ Ends Today!




This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You Krazy, Coupon Club!!
 

Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE

Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB



No comments:

Post a Comment