Saturday, April 20, 2013

****Target Shopping Trip I paid ONLY $9.40 OOP!! (Retail Value $95.45)**** 30 boxes of Bounce, 4 DiGiorno Pizzeria Pizzas & More!




I bought:

30- Boxes of Bounce 
4 - Digiorno Pizzeria Coupons
2 - (3) Packs Of Renuzit Cones
2 - Singles Of Renuzit Cones
2 - Jergen's Glow Lotions
1 - Glade Double Pack Of Oils Scent Refills
1 - Target Reusable Shopping Bag


I used:

10 - P&G 3.00/3 Bounce - 03/31/13 P&G
10 - Target $3.00/3 Bounce 
2 - $2.00/1 DiGiorno Pizzeria Pizzas
2 - Buy (1) Renuzit Cone 3 pack Get a FREE Single Cone 
1 - $3.00/2 Jergens from the 04/21/13 SS ***NO Size Restrictions***

I had a $1.00 off the glade but forgot the coupon!

I also used my red card for an additional 5% off

after all of that I paid OOP $9.40

I did do a few transactions so all the other receipts just show free after the 2 Bounce coupons above, there was a limit of 4 coupons per transactions but to make it work correctly I had to do 3 per transaction.








These Travel Size Jergens are included in the new coupon and you can score them for $1.99 or Only $.98 for 2 after coupon.


This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You Krazy, Coupon Club!!
 




Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE

Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB



1 comment: