Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Guess what I got today!! Yup My NCP Scanner!! I am so excited!!



Have you signed up for this program yet?? I can't wait to start earning GC's and prizes!! I had to wait 3 months to get accepted, Christmas will be here before you realize and you will wish you signed for some extra gift $$$!!

DON'T WAIT sign up today!!!

Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more.(no landline required with this homescan signup)



Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB

8 comments:

  1. I've signed up. But have heard nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They arent recruiting in my area.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just sign up for it, but i haven't heard anything

    ReplyDelete
  4. They aren't recruiting in my area either.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You dont scan items in the store. When you make a purchase you scan what you've bought. It's fairly simple and they offer great gifts, however points do take alot of time to accumulate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do we find out if and when we will be selected? I signed up a few weeks ago and have yet to hear anything.

    ReplyDelete