Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Love UPS My Choice & You Will Too!!

 


I just LOVE this service! It always lets me know when a package is on its way!!


I’ve been telling you about this FREE program for months. If you haven’t signed up yet, now is the time to do it!


Even if you don’t get packages that much, you can still benefit from this FREE service from UPS. Most online orders are shipped via UPS. Once the package is picked up, you get an email from UPS My Choice telling you that your package will be delivered on what day between these times, and it includes the tracking number!! If that doesn’t work for you, or you want it delivered elsewhere, log in and tell them, and its done!


Order something expensive that requires a signature? Not anymore! Log in to UPS My Choice and authorize it to be left on your doorstep (or back porch, or a neighbor’s house, or anywhere) without a signature.
This last package actually got held up and the delivery estimate was changed. I knew all about it, because I got an email from UPS My Choice telling me of my new delivery time. All of this without me having to do anything.






You get all of this with UPS My Choice for FREE. There’s nothing to pay, there’s nothing to do but sign up. Once you have a package bound for your address in their system, it automatically finds your email address and reconciles it with the package. It then automatically sends you an email with your tracking and delivery window information.


I love getting emails telling me where my packages will arrive. It makes my life so much easier!  This is going to be a great service for the upcoming holidays!


Click below sign up for UPS My Choice today! It’s FREE!






Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB





No comments:

Post a Comment