Sunday, February 24, 2013

My CVS Trip 02/24/13- How I will Make it a $3.10 MM!!****




So today I wondered off to CVS to grab a few things I wanted, and did not get last night. I grabbed the ThermaCare Wrap and the Skintimate and ended up paying ONLY $.39 after I got my ECBs Back.


Here is what I grabbed and here is how I will turn this into a $3.10 MM! (I deducted the $.39 I had to Pay OOP) MM!

Bought (1) Skintimate Shaving Cream -4.19
Bought (1) ThermaCare Wrap - 3.49


-Used (1) Skintimate $1.00/1 from the 02/24/13 SS

Paid $6.88 OOP 

I got back in ECBs

$1.00 ECB for using my Green Bag Tag
$2.00 ECB for buying Schick Product
3.49 ECB for buying The ThermaCare Wrap


Now I will submit the the receipt For the TheraCare Patch using:

$6 MIR Select Pfizer Products, exp. 3/9/13 (RP 01/27/13 R)

= $3.49 back from Pfizer = MM!!!


***It could have been $1.00 -$2.00 less if I used a coupon - HERE is the full CVS Match Up to see coupons available***



This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You Krazy, Coupon Club!!
 


Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE

Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB


No comments:

Post a Comment