Thursday, April 11, 2013

****CVS Upcoming Deal Alert!! 8 Pack Sparkle Paper Towels & Angel Soft 12 Pack - ONLY $5.00 Each - Starting 04/21/13!!****

 

I wanted to let all my loyal readers know about an upcoming deal on Angel Soft 12 packs & Sparkle 8 roll Packs of Paper Towels.

Starting Sunday April 21st CVS will have these on sale for ONLY $5.00 a pack - Limit of 4 Offers! So start gathering your coupons. If you don't have coupons you can score $.45/1 or $1.00/1 coupons on ebay. The $1.00 off one was kinda pricy but the $.45 coupons were reasonable. 

I did not get the $1.00/1 or the $.45/1 angel soft coupon in my regional inserts, so I am not sure what region got them. I will try to research and find out ...if your region got them please let us know what is the date of the inserts and which inserts they were in. With these coupons you will only be paying $4.00 -$4.55 a pack or $.33 - $.38 a roll!

 They did not have any coupons available on ebay for Sparkle (except FREE product coupons that I never trust and they cost more then paying $10.00 for 2 products with the CVS Deal above!) 





This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You Krazy, Coupon Club!!
 

Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE

Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB


No comments:

Post a Comment