Tuesday, March 26, 2013

****Calling All Soft Soap Lovers! $0.50 off one Softsoap Body Wash!! Free At Wegmans + GREAT price on Met- RX Minis too!****




When I saw this coupon I got excited! I was just looking at these yesterday at Wegmans they are the smaller bottles but they have them (at least my store does) in the bins by the check out for ONLY $.69!! Wegmans doubles coupons which makes them FREE with Coupon! Wegmans sometimes will just round down the coupon to price and not give overage.




I also spotted these at Wegmans- Front Bin By registers too!





Wegmans has these for $.69 also but if you grab 6 and use the coupon above they are ONLY $.59 each! That is an awesome price too!! I just printed my coupons and I am going to grab mine tomorrow ;)



This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By clicking through on these offers, you are helping to support this site. Thank You Krazy, Coupon Club!!
 




Also like KCC on Google+!!- HERE

Check out my page on Facebook! "Like" the page for great coupons, deals and scenarios at KRAZY COUPON CLUB

No comments:

Post a Comment